Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Services Contract for the provision of healthcare services:
Chronic Disease Management
- Coronary heart disease
- Blood pressure checks - clinic held on Thursday afternoons with Catherine Wilson
- Cervical smears - by appointment with the Practice Nurse
- Contraceptive services - including Implanon insertion/removal and emergency contraception.
- Child health surveillance - Weigh & Go. A drop-in baby clinic is held every Monday from 14:00- 15:00 at the Riverside Hall, 29-31 Clydebrae Street, Govan, G51 2AJ
- Childhood immunisations - a clinic is held on a Wednesday morning on the first full week of the month.
- Cryotherapy - the freezing of warts and other skin lesions
- Dietary advice and weight reduction
- Drug abuse - a methodone substitution programme is available.
- Maternity services - antenatal clinics held at Elderpark Clinic on Mondays from 09:15 - 16:00.
- Multiple sclerosis - a review programme is offered.
- Over 75's checks
- Smoking cessation
- Stress management
- Vaccinations and immunisations - including annual flu, pneumococcal and travel.
- Well woman checks - including breast screening.
The practice also offers a programme designed to care for and address the needs of asylum seekers and refugees.